What To Expect on Your Wedding Day With Classic Limousines Wedding Cars
• Collect the bridal party with plenty of time to enjoy a relaxed journey to the ceremony.
• Going to the Church or Venue. Bridesmaids & Pageboys to be taken in one trip and
then the Bride with her companion to follow. We can blow the horn as we pass people
• Arriving at the Church or Venue will be a graceful slow approach, don’t forget to
wave and enjoy the moment.
• While you are in the Ceremony the car is turned around ready to go to the reception,
and the Champagne (optional) will be ready on the running board of thecar for a
photo opportunity with your photographer.
• Going to the Reception, sit back and enjoy your Champagne in the luxury of a
vintage style car. On a sunny day the hood or sunroof can be opened in seconds to
allow you all the benefits of open top motoring without the wind intrusion of a full
Wedding Car Colchester, Wedding Car Braintree, Wedding Car Ipswich, Wedding Car Chelmsford, Wedding Car London